Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Graf #6

Well at first when I was reading the Isearches, I was thinking this looks like a lot of work, all that time researching and interviewing people. But then I got thinking about it and it sounds like fun. The Isearch about the history of the people of 385 and 387 street I enjoyed reading. She not only did her paper but found some real history of Bangor and even had a second thought of selling her house after all was said and done. I started brainstorming ideas for myself and I have picked two I was wondering what you thought. I was thinking either researching what it would take to become a Gun smith or Is evolution science or just another religion? One is very straight forward and one is very controversial. I am very interested in both subjects and I want to have fun writing this paper.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Either might work. I'd come down in favor of the gunsmith one as less likely to get entangled. Why not try a worksheet on each one, email them both?