Thursday, September 4, 2008

Graf #4

What is unique about me? To tell the truth I was stumped on this one. I was sitting in my leather recliner, with my laptop on my (of all places) my lap, trying to brainstorm something, anything, whatever I could, I was starting to panic. Then I looked at my feet. Yes I said my feet, my long, sore, and sometimes stinky feet. What caught my eye were not the scars on my left foot from a bad case of poison Ivy when I was ten years old. It was not the veins that seemed to protrude from the top of my feet like parking lot speed bumps. Even though very strange, it was not that my pinky toes had a very small, almost nonexistent toe nail. Not the fact that my feet just like the rest of my body has become this Superman’s kryptonite when tickled, and my Lois Lane and my little Lois Lanes have no problem using my weakness to make me submit to all demands. Not even my toe that rests peacefully next to my big toe, being my longest toe on both of my feet alone was enough to catch my eye. What caught my eye the most along with all the strange, smelly, bulging things going on with my very ticklish, ugly, size eleven and a half feet, was they are mine and I have grown very attached to them, yes both of them, and if I did not have them, then I would have very strange, ugly, maybe even stinky ankles.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Nice piece bra! I especially like the part about lois and your kyrptonite!

johngoldfine said...

Yeah, the Loises create a real image for the reader.