Friday, September 26, 2008

Meta-graph

While writing this entire essay it made me want to take off to the lake and go fishing. There are many stories from previous years that I wish I could have worked in the essay, like watching a Doe swim across a part of the lake in the middle of a storm, to our campsite, or the second year we were there, we had a big storm that hit and destroyed our entire camp, or the year my dad caught a bass that broke his fishing pole in half. One other thing I wish I could of done to my paper, is there are so many examples I would have liked to write about, but because of the length I had to leave a lot out. I wish I could explain the boat ride in the storm a little better. I have caught bigger fish then the one in my essay but that one gave the best fight and also the only one that broke my favorite fishing reel, I guess five years of abuse will break any fishing reel, no matter how much they cost. Now I am looking forward to next year when we go, and all the many adventures we will all experience.

2 comments:

johngoldfine said...

Having too much material to work in is the kind of problem you want to have! And, anyway, there are eight more essays. They can all be about fishing if you want!

Swade said...

I could write about fishing all day long but you might get sick of reading it.