Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Intro #1 (contrast essay)

Every time I return to my parent’s house it is very strange the way everything looks. It has not changed too much, there are a few houses that were not there when I was growing up, the field we had cows in across the street is starting to grow in because of the lack of very stubborn Black Angus Cows. The noticeable things that have changed since I was a kid are my old tree house where I spent most of my free time in with my best friend Chris, my old hunting grounds, and my parent’s house. Its fun going home and walking around to all the places I spent the majority of my childhood, but it can be a little sad to see all the ways things change over the years as well. But one thing that can never change is what I remember about my childhood and all the fun I had.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Much clearer--there might be stuff in the other version salvageable for later grafs.